Membership to the CENTRAL COAST 4WD CLUB is open to anyone – you don’t need to live on the Central Coast. You just need to meet these four requirements:
- You need to be at least 17 years old.
- You must own or have access to a road registered four wheel drive vehicle.
- Your vehicle must have third party property damage insurance for at least $2,000,000.00. (standard for most third party property policies)
- You need to agree to abide by these rules and the by-laws of our club
When we receive your membership application, it needs to be approved by the club and once that’s done you’ll receive your membership pack which includes your name badges, car sticker and information about the club, including directions to our campsite, which you’ll have full and free access to.
Membership fees for the 2020/21 financial year per couple/family are:
$100 one-off joining fee and $90 fee per financial year.
Steps to join:
- Click here to Download a Membership Application.
- Print and complete the membership application.
- Scan the completed application or take a photo of it with your phone and email it to email@example.com
- Process a payment to our bank account (details on the application form)
- The membership officer will be in touch once your application is approved. If you can make it along to a club meeting we will present your membership pack to you in person, otherwise we will post it to you.
If you have any difficulty downloading an application form or have any questions, please contact our membership officer – firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our public relations officer on 0413 677 749
Membership forms are also available at our monthly general meetings, you can complete your form there and pay your fees via EFTPOS or cash at the meeting.