The committee met last night and decided that, due to the easing of some Government restrictions, we can now partially open the lease from 1st June, 2020 with the following conditions:
- Prior to going to the lease, you must first book with Trevor Banks – ph: 0428 972 763
- Trevor will maintain a booking list and only ten people can be at the lease at any one time
- Stays are limited to a maximum of five days
- If you do make a booking and can’t attend or you leave early, please let Trevor know so he can make your place available for someone else
- The shared equipment in the café (utensils, kettles etc.) should not be used
- We recommend that you bring your own toilet
- Social distancing – staying at least 1.5 metres apart – must be observed
- No visitors – we feel that members should have priority at the moment
- Please use common sense about general hygiene and handwashing practices – for example, bring extra water and antibacterial handwash so you can wash your hands regularly, don’t share food etc.
We are also looking for a volunteer to become an association delegate. It’s not a huge commitment but you’d need to attend association meetings – initially online and eventually when restrictions lift – in person. If you’re interested, please let me know.